REGISTER YOUR SCHOOL TO HELP
Built and opened in 2000, the Kidz First Children’s Hospital Emergency Department treats children from Counties Manukau as well as from all over the country, and is now in need of some tender loving care of its own.
The redevelopment will allow medical staff to better serve the community as the way children are cared for in the Emergency Department has changed significantly over the past 16 years. Kidz First Emergency Department see 27,000 child admissions annually, this figure is significantly higher than what the Emergency Department was originally intended to treat.
The Kidz First Emergency Department redesign will...
- Help more children faster
- Establish a six cubicle “fast track” area
- Provide a dedicated mental health space for young people
- Create a private space for those with gynaecology and pregnancy-related issues
- Build a negative pressure isolation room for children with infectious diseases
- Include a range of new equipment
We would love to have your school register to help make this project a reality. You can help raise the necessary funds by holding a mufti-day with a gold coin donation, holding a gala day and donating a portion of the funds raised to the Kidz First project, holding a cake stall sale or let your imagination run wild with fundraising ideas!
For more information, please contact -
Vision: That our people live in good health and are able to fulfill their potential.
Website by Middlemore Foundation for Health Innovation